Here are just a few suggestions for special event pages:
- post old photos of the person, along with some anecdotes about them
- tell everyone about the site in advance but tell them not to give away the
- the recipient will enjoy reading all of the messages people have left once
they are told about the site
- notify friends/relatives of a surprise party you are planning
maps, dates, times, and other information they may need in advance
- post photos to share afterwards
- post your wedding announcement.
- include pictures of 'your story' - photos of the couple as children,
dating photos, how you met, etc.
- include information about where you are registered for gifts
- have a map to show how to get to the church/reception
- update pages with photos of the wedding/reception/honeymoon afterwards
- family reunions, high-school or college, military, etc.
- share name/address/contact info
- post photos, maps, dates & times, etc.
- documenting home improvement projects
- vacation journals
- hobbies - individual or group (club) sites
- birth announcements
- sporting events (little league teams, school teams, ...)
- artists/craftsmen - display your talents (or items for sale)
There are many different ways that web pages can be used to share information
with those you don't see in person very often. And yes, there are many free
sites available. But typically free sites are cluttered with pop-up ads and
banners, as well as having few guarantees that your data will remain in place
securely. Your space on Yronbay.com will be designed especially to meet your
If you have an idea for a page or site you'd like to set up, please contact